Hookah’s are without a doubt one of the most unique and interesting smoking pastimes. For some, smoking hookah is an occasional fun indulgence, while for others it’s a daily relaxing, absolutely must have pleasure. Whichever side of the fence you are on, it’s always better and pretentiously fun to know a few facts about hookahs and hookah smoking. Stuff you can use to show off your brilliance at the next hookah smoking party, gathering, or time spent with other like minded hookah heads.
|A customer enjoying Hookah that was purchases at Pars Market! Stop by today to purchases all your hookah supplies!|
- The first hookah ever invented was made of a coconut shell base and a tube with a head attached.
- The first hookah invented is believe to be in Northern Iran.
- Because of the time required to smoke a bowl of shisha, in the 19th century, it was mostly women who indulged in smoking hookahs, while the much busier men were smoking cigarettes.
- Double Apple and Mint are two of the most popular Shisha flavors in the world.
- Hookahs gained popularity in the US in the 1960’s and then were largely forgotten until a few years ago when their popularity with college students hurled them into the mainstream market.
- An old but recently popular way to smoke Shisha is to use fruit like pineapples, apples, or oranges as the actual bowl of the hookah. Fun and unique, but can get quite messy and is extremely expensive to get at hookah lounges
- The water in a hookah doesn’t clean the smoke but does cool it down.
- Shisha can last for two years after production date and can usually stay fresh for six months after being opened as long as it is stored in an airtight container and kept out of direct sunlight.
- The objective behind the invention of hookahs was to have an easy and effective way to smoke flavored tobacco.
- Some famous people who are known for smoking Shisha are: Drake, Miley Cyrus, Shaquille O’Neal, UK’s Top Gear guys, and Mike Tyson.
Stop by Pars Market today for the wide selection of Hookah and Hookah tobacco